Rotary Eye Hospital, Near Market Yard, Behind Warehouse, Camp Road, Malegaon,
District – Nashik, Maharashtra.
Contact No. 02554-252135/36
- Rotary Ophthalmic Institute is started in 2010.
- We have successfully completed DNB (Ophthalmic) course of three year. Three primary students have passed from institute.
- We are CPS (Ophthalmic) recognized institute.
- Hands-on training in all type of surgeries. Actual surgeries are given to students.
- Attached to Rotary Eye Hospital where OPD of average 24000 patients per year.
Teaching Facilities at Rotary Charity Trust, Institute of Ophthalmology are as follows:
The hospital campus has made provisions for teaching the Diploma students.
There are 2 lecture halls with facility of projector & conventional teaching. Each has 450 sq.ft area and accommodate 40 students each.
Available with 250 sq. ft area and has all necessary projection and teaching facilities.
250 sq. ft of library space is available in premises. The library has over 25 titles and 50 copies of books as per the list submitted in annexure. All important journals of ophthalmology are subscribed and available. The library has a broadband internet connection and the digital access to over 250 journals in Ophthalmology. It is available to students through membership with MUHS digital library.
The teaching staff will be available for taking regular classes and seminars for diploma students. The time table is already implemented and displayed for clinical meetings, seminars, group discussions and didactic lectures for diploma students.
Separate Administrative Area of 1000 sf ft.