Rotary Charity Trust’s – Institute of Ophthalmology
Rotary Eye Hospital Malegaon.
About Institute –
- Rotary Ophthalmic Institute is established in 2010.
- We have successfully completed DNB (Ophthal) course of three year. Three primary studants have passed from institute.
- CPS (Ophthal) recognized institute.
- Hands-on training in all type of surgeries. Actual surgeries are given to students.
- Attached to Rotary eye hospital (Same Premises)
- Diploma in Optometry and Diploma in Ophthalmic sciences courses are being started from 2017-18.
ABOUT HOSPITAL – (Rotary Eye Hospital)
- Established in 1977.
- Three storied RCC building of 15000 sq.ft on land of 5000 sq.ft.
- All types of instruments available.
- Two full time ophthalmologists working.
- Six honorary ophthalmologists visiting on weekdays.
- Super specialty clinics.
- OPD of average 24000 patients per year.
- Surgeries average SICS and Phaco 5000 per year.
- Fellowships in SICS & Phaco are available. More practical work is given to trainee.
- Rotary eye bank is working.
About Full Time Ophthalmologist –
- Should be residing at hospital premises, Room will be provided free of cost.
- Should see OPD, do surgeries, help in hospital management (medical part), teach DNB/CPS, Optometry students, arrange and examine patients in camps, see working of Eye bank, manage emergency case.
- Honorarium can be discussed & sort out.
Rotary Eye Hospital
Behind Warehouse, Near market yard, Camp,
Contact Manager –